1. theworld's most valuable collection of swimwear - from 1870 to the present day - including 13 of the famous 17 originals by Louis Réard, the inventor of the bikini.
2. Varied, interactive elements such as the expert quiz, Bikipedia - the Wikipedia of swimwear or the bikini kicker Kickini invite you to join in!
3. Supersound and bikini video clips take you to other worlds in this completely mirrored room: A Secret Retreat!
4. Celebrity art by Udo Lindenberg, Otto Waalkes or Sergi Cadenas! As well as graffiti works by international stars of the scene with René Turreks, JACE, Jadi Bona or Laurent Durray!
5. In addition to numerous film productions in all rooms, the spectacular "Louis Réard 1946 Show" - The Invention of the Bikini in Paris, on five screens and with the Eiffel Tower, is one of the many absolute highlights! Full entertainment - no escape!
6. The historically most valuable bikini in the world: "The Golden Réard".
7. Beautiful giant angel wings, ball bath or candytopia and many more fancy photo sets! A dozen of colourful "Instagram" installations invite you to stage yourself and take the perfect photo in the Bikini PopUp Museum!
8. Let yourself be overwhelmed by samba, beach culture and the joie de vivre of the Carioca in the unique Brazil Room!
9. Top-class temporary exhibitions of international top level invite you to come back quickly! Starting with a bang: "Bunny Yeager - The Queen of PinUp" the mega success from the USA!
10. Start your unforgettable short trip here! A wide variety of restaurants, a café and bar with many outside seats and a terrace in the art garden, 97 rooms in the directly connected Best Western Hotel and the A6 Boulevard make your visit to the Lifestyle Museum unforgettable!
Buchäckerring 42, 74906 Bad Rappenau, Germany
Mail: I nfo@BikiniARTmuseum.com Phone: +49 7066 91 73 700