Dear museum visitors,
we are very happy about your visit to the BikiniARTmuseum. With regard to the safety of all visitors and employees in relation to the current Corona pandemic, we would like to give an overview of our concept of protective measures and rules of conduct on this page. The content of this concept corresponds to the status of 23 September 2020.
Current scheme: wearing of masks in the BikiniARTmuseum.
The exhibition areas inside and the terraces of the Kunstgarten outside are so extensive that the legally prescribed distances can be easily maintained. The visitor capacities are sufficient, there is no need to book a visit in advance.
Our hygiene concept:
- Placement of behavioural instructions at several points within the museum rooms and the outdoor area.
- Presence of appropriately trained supervisory staff.
- Increase of cleaning intervals, regular disinfection of door handles, handrails etc. Hygiene stations are available both in the
entrance area and in the exhibition rooms.
- Intelligent routing through the museum to avoid crowds of people.
- If necessary, face masks can be purchased at the cash desk or in the shop.
- The possibility of cashless (also contactless) payment at the museum cash desk.
Restrictions and rules of conduct:
Please follow the instructions on the information boards, follow the instructions of our supervisory staff and keep the legally required minimum distance of 1.5 m. In the museum shop the legal obligation to wear a mouth and nose protection mask applies.